8/2/10

Musing Mondays - TBR piles

This week's Musing Mondays asks:

What book tops your TBR (to be read) pile right now? Is it something you own, or something you have to borrow, or something you’ll be purchasing? Why do you want to read it so badly?

Like many book lovers out there, I've got an immense TBR list. I have them somewhat sorted into two categories of "leisure to reads" and "reviews to read." I try to get in my reviews to read quicker, so I can post the reviews, but that doesn't always happen, especially when life, or other sudden neat reading finds crop up out of nowhere (thanks to reading other blogs, or looking in the library). I've got two books on my immediate to read list and both of them come from the leisure category:

Mr. Peanut's cover art and synopsis looked creepy enough to get me to immediately reserve it from the library. It lands on top of my TBR list unexpectedly since it arrived already, and I thought I was going to be waiting for a longer time to check it out, plus I'll need to return it in a few weeks. Hope it's a good read!



Lethal Legacy has been bumped up to the top of my list too, because it's a read for the (August)discussion group I recently started attending once monthly at my local library.

1 comment:

gautami tripathy said...

I loved Mr Peanut. You can read my review on my blog.

Here is my Musing!