9/14/99

About DelGal

It all begins here, my new career as a book reviewer. I have always been an avid reader and writer for as long as I can remember, so now that my life has changed, and I have fallen into this world of reviewing books, I have the feeling of being in a new, yet comfortable home where I will continue to be able to do what I love and also be able to expand my horizons going to places I have yet to venture.

Welcome to my review site. I will be reviewing books in a wide variety of genres, as I am a reader who enjoys, and has an appreciation for many different types of books and I do not generally narrow myself down to one type of book, although I do have some favorites including, horror, memoirs, and general fiction. The reviews posted on this site may also the property of the review company I am currently working for, and will be given full credit in the post, unless otherwise stated as I will be reviewing books from my own collection.

If you are interested in having your book reviewed by me, please let me know by sending me an email at delgalreviews at gmail dot com

Finally, for those of you who may be wondering who the dedication in memory of EAL is on the tagline of this website, I would like to explain. EAL are the initials of my maternal grandmother, a strong woman who had a love for reading, especially novels and medical books, who helped raise me and was a big influence on my love for reading and subsequent writing. She would take me to the library on an almost weekly basis and set down strict rules regarding no mindless television watching at certain times of the day when I would be encourged to read one of my many books I had collected. I have fond memories of hot summer vacation days sitting in the cool air reading a book, while my grandmother would be cooking and reading a novel too. As I grew older I was encouraged to do my best in all classes, but I was especially proud of my ability to excell in reading and writing classes, all helped by the strong care and nurturing of both my mother and grandmother. So for this gift of love for reading and writing I was given by my grandmother, I dedicate this blog. I miss you Mamam, and hope that there are plenty of books wherever you are