7/21/10

CSN Product Review

A few weeks ago I received an email from a nice lady from the promotions team at CSN stores inviting me to review some products from their website, so after spending a few days virtually wandering around all their vast array of products and stopping by the luggage department to see what kind of new luggage I could possibly get for my upcoming trip to Europe, like those new spinner suitcases, I decided on getting something useful for my two little dogs since we're always out doing something. That wasn't easy either since they've got an enormous pet department too filled with everything you'd want for dogs, cats and even fish. So I decided on this product:


Bice Walky Guard Car Barrier


So please stay bloggy tuned for the review that will be coming up shortly!

No comments: