6/15/10

A Where Am I Teaser Tuesday

This week I'm reading a wonderful book entitled Slightly Above Time by Mark Forti.




Where Am I?

I'm in the realm the fairies live that has no time like our human realm does, hence it's known as being slightly above time. The forest in which the fairies live in is called Kendlenook, and it has recently been destroyed by "The Scarring." The main character, Alexa is about to embark on an adventure that will force her to find the glass corridor that will take her to the realm of "timefulness" so she can connect with the human she accidentally discovered so she can help stop the continued destruction of Kendlenook and the surrounding area.

Teasers:
This week's teasers are a bit different since they're taken from important quotes by characters in between sections of the book:

"The truth does not care if we believe in it or nor. But you surely will not see the truth unless you believe."

"One traveler passes through the forest and experiences awe and wonder. Another sees only rocks, trees and dirt. Both are reality. Which will you choose?"

3 comments:

audreyscountrycrafts said...

There seem to be quite a few books about faeries this week.
Good teaser :)

HERE is my teaser for this week.

audreyscountrycrafts said...

Thanks for the comment on my TT! Now I'm singing the Rolling Stones too!
LOL

BrendaC said...

I just gave you the versatile blogger award. Drop in at kittycrochettwo.blogspot to grab it.