2/8/10

Book Expo America and Book Blogger Convention

I'm pleased to announce a few upcoming conferences for us bibliophiles out there who want to learn more about the industry, would like to rub elbows with authors, or who just want to roam around looking at cool books.

From May 25th to May 27th the BOOK EXPO AMERICA will be in the Jacob Javitts Center in New York City.

And even cooler and more specific to us book bloggers out there, on May 28th, (yes the day AFTER the BEA) the BOOK BLOGGER CONVENTION will make it's inaugural debut in the same convention center in New York City.



Book Blogger Convention


It looks like both conventions will be a wonderful almost-entire-week packed with great events that bibliophiles and bloggers especially on the East coast don't want to miss!
Want to know what's even cooler?
If you buy a ticket to the BBC, you get free admission to the BEA! Not a bad deal, two conventions for the price of one. I'm hoping to be able to attend both this year for my first time, and I heard an from a fellow book reviewing company who's attended before, that publishers throw tons of their books at you. I'm psyched!
If anyone is thinking about going,or you've attended a BEA event in the past and want to share some scoop, please feel free to leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: